With our proprietary Caregiver Platform, RNsights is the recognized US leader cost-effectively targeting, reaching and engaging NPs, PAs, RNs, and hospital administrators. With online communities exclusively for NPs, PAs and RNs, RNsights has built a reputation as a trusted resource for and provider of information and education. RNsights improves clients’ ROI by delivering fast and effective:
CLINICAL TRIAL ACCELERATION
Caregiver Platform captures HCP specialty, patient disease state data, and geographic location enabling RNsights to recruit patients through NPs and PAs for all stages of clinical trials.
ROI DRIVEN MARKETTING
RNsights creates and provides cost effective ROI driven integrated marketing campaigns targeted to HCPs relevant to you.
POST LAUNCH SURVEILLANCE
RNsights can identify, monitor and adjust key risk factors such as patient drop-off and non-compliance.
MARKET AND COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
RNsights targets NPs/PAs by clinical specialty, geographical location, and patient profiles.
Why Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
NPs/PAs Write Over 30+% of U.S. Prescriptions
- NPs and PAs write 30+% of U.S. prescriptions and see over 1.2 billion patients annually.
- While total prescriptions in 2015 only rose by 1%, the number of scripts written by NPs and PAs more than doubled over the past five years.
- NPs/PAs prescribe in all 50 states.
- While MDs spend as little as seven minutes per patient, on average NPs/PAs report spending as much as 20 minutes with new patients and 12-14 minutes on follow-ups.
- 45% of MDs restrict rep access while NP/PA/RN team members are highly receptive.
- Sole providers in many hospitals and clinics.
- Authority to buy medical items, sit on purchasing or formulary boards, and responsible for patient feedback.
NPs/PAs Growing Twice as Fast as MDs
- NPs/PAs are estimated to grow at 30% over the next 10 years while MDs growth is estimated at only 14%.
- Causes: healthcare costs, physician shortages, new laws expanding NP/PA prescribing abilities, and the rise of convenient urgent care and walk-in clinics staffed by NPs/PAs.
Surpassing client goals one project at a time.
Reach and Specialties
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Hospital Administrators
- Anesthesiology (CRNA)
- Community Health
- Critical Care
- Infection Prevention
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Primary/Family Care
- Psych/Mental Health
- Respiratory Therapists
- School Nurse
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
…and many more!