NP/PA Prescriber Insights – 2020
With our proprietary Caregiver Platform, RNsights is the recognized US leader cost-effectively targeting, reaching and engaging NPs, PAs, RNs, and hospital administrators. With online communities exclusively for NPs, PAs and RNs, RNsights has built a reputation as a trusted resource for and provider of information and education. RNsights improves clients’ ROI by delivering fast and effective:
Numbers Speak Everything
Our capabilities reflects the people reached
Nurses and related HCPs
CLINICAL TRIAL ACCELERATION
Caregiver Platform captures HCP specialty, patient disease state data, and geographic location enabling RNsights to recruit patients through NPs and PAs for all stages of clinical trials.
ROI DRIVEN MARKETTING
RNsights creates and provides cost effective ROI driven integrated marketing campaigns targeted to HCPs relevant to you.
POST LAUNCH SURVEILLANCE
RNsights can identify, monitor and adjust key risk factors such as patient drop-off and non-compliance.
MARKET AND COMPETITIVE INTELLIGENCE
RNsights targets NPs/PAs by clinical specialty, geographical location, and patient profiles.
Why Nurse Practitioners and Physician Assistants
- Mean time-to-adoption for newly approved drugs.
- Prescribing frequency.
- Patient profiles and patient support.
- Specialist care and specific drug classes.
- Did you know NPs/PAs prescribe monoclonal antibodies significantly more than neurologists?
- Did you know of the 50.9% increase in the proportion of psychotropic meds prescribed by NPs?
NPs/PAs Write Over 30+% of U.S. Prescriptions
- NPs and PAs write 30+% of U.S. prescriptions and see over 1.2 billion patients annually.
- While U.S. prescriptions have increased less than 9% over the past five years, the number of scripts written by NPs/PAs increased more than 36% over the same time period.
- NPs/PAs prescribe in all 50 states.
- While MDs spend as little as seven minutes per patient, on average NPs/PAs report spending as much as 20 minutes with new patients and 12-14 minutes on follow-ups.
- 45% of MDs restrict rep access while NP/PA/RN team members are highly receptive.
- Sole providers in many hospitals and clinics.
- Authority to buy medical items, sit on purchasing or formulary boards, and responsible for patient feedback.
NPs/PAs Growing Twice as Fast as MDs
- NPs/PAs are estimated to grow at 30% over the next 10 years while MDs growth is estimated at only 14%.
- Causes: healthcare costs, physician shortages, new laws expanding NP/PA prescribing abilities, and the rise of convenient urgent care and walk-in clinics staffed by NPs/PAs.
Surpassing client goals one project at a time.
Reach and Specialties
- Nurse Practitioners (NPs)
- Physician Assistants (PAs)
- Registered Nurses (RNs)
- Hospital Administrators
- Anesthesiology (CRNA)
- Community Health
- Critical Care
- Infection Prevention
- Internal Medicine
- Pain Medicine
- Primary/Family Care
- Psych/Mental Health
- Respiratory Therapists
- School Nurse
- Women’s Health
- Wound Care
…and many more!